School PhilophiesRealizing in our daily lives the four school mottos --- “simplicity, sturdiness, prudence and autonomy”--- we aim to promote the education, the well-roundedness of each student and to foster promising youths who eventually will become the leaders of the 21st century.
(1) To enrich the mind and to prepare the students for the real world.
(2) To fulfill the spirit of independence and foster the ability to think on their own.
(3) To provide guidance for career planning.
(4) To promote health education.
(5) To deepen ties with students’ families, school alumni, and the community.